Monday, July 7, 2008

Seattle Vegetarian and Vegan Restaurant Guide

There's a wonderful Seattle vegetarian and vegan restaurant guide that's handed out at several of the veggie restaurants here in the city. I've been meaning to upload or link to the guide for a while now. As I'm leaving Seattle and probably won't be blogging much about the city anymore, I want to provide you all with a great resource for your future trips to the area.

The guide is put out by Action for Animals. You can download it in pdf format below.

Seattle Vegetarian and Vegan Restaurant Guide

3 comments:

Katy said...

Wow, what a great resource. Thanks!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much! I hate having to try to track down veg-friendly places in this city, especially when it comes to good food and good beer at the same place :) Georgetown Liquor Company looks right up my alley...

Katy said...

I nominated you for a Brillante Weblog award! Check out the details on my blog!