Thursday, June 5, 2008

I've Won a VegNews VegBloggy Award!



VegNews has named my blog one of the top 21 on the web!

I've also been invited to attend the VegNews Music Issue Launch Party as a VIP guest.

Here is part of the email I received from Colleen Holland at VegNews:

On behalf of VegNews Magazine, we're thrilled to announce that Vegan Talk was named one of the 21 best blogs in the first annual VegNews VegBloggy Awards. Our team of editors navigated, clicked, and painstakingly perused hundreds of vegetarian blogs and spent months determining the best virtual destinations today.

The awards are featured in our July+August edition, available on newsstands across the country on July 1.

I'm really excited and honored that VegNews has chosen me as one of the top 21 vegan bloggers. Thank you!

Are any of my vegan blogger buddies out there planning on attending the VegNews party on June 26th in San Francisco? I'm really going to try to make it. I'd love to meet up with you! I think there's a trip to Maggie Mudd in my future.

13 comments:

Happy Herbivore! said...

Congrads! Vegan Dad got picked too! I think you both have awesome blogs!

Billy said...

Thanks! Vegan Noodle got chosen as well.

You didn't get one? I'm surprised. You would have been on my list.

amyg said...

It's me! I have a blog but I don't really use it... Anyway, I think this is so awesome for you and I'm gonna find out tonight if I can go. Yay Billy!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome :o).

Secondly, I'm glad you're back... and wow, congratulations another time for being married ;o)! I guess you had a good excuse for taking a break from the blogging world.

It's so great to hear from you again.

Nicoleliza said...

You rock my sock! I'm so excited for you :)

Billy said...

Amy: I really hope you can go to the VegNews party with me.

ChocolateCoveredVegan: thanks for the warm welcome back. I've missed you and my other buddies.

Nicole: I'm glad I rock your sock. But, just one sock, not the pair?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Billy! That's great news!

romina said...

The above comment was from me, I don't know what happened to Blogger haha.

Vegan_Noodle said...

Yay! That's awesome! I'm excited to see who else got one! I am looking at booking tickets to S.F., I was gonna already be out in Las Vegas that weekend, so I figure I can probably just fly through! Hope we can meet up there!

Billy said...

Romina: thank you (for both comments). :)

Vegan Noodle: congrats on your VegBloggy award as well! I really hope we get to meet in San Fran.

VeggieGirl said...

Billy!!! Congratulations!!! Such a fabulous honor :0)

tommy said...

outstanding.
i'd agree, its one of the best.

feels like your talking to me conversationally as opposed to talking at me, like other blogs feel like.

bravo!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Congratulations!