Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Back in Seattle...and Married

After a two week visit on the east coast, I'm finally back in Seattle. And, I came back a married man!

The wedding was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, even with the light rain that morning. My wife looked very beautiful. Everyone was happy and enjoyed the vegan food.

I've been extremely busy with many things in my personal life, but I'll be blogging again soon.

I'm going to have to try to forget about the sun now that I'm back in Seattle. It was beautiful most of the time in DC.

I'm extremely happy and I hope you all are too. I hope to write again soon.

10 comments:

romina said...

Congratulations, Billy!!! Your joy is resonating through your words. I wish you and your wife the best of luck. =)

Elaine Vigneault said...

Congrats!

Andréa N. said...

Congratulations and welcome back!

VeggieGirl said...

Congratulations to you and your wife!!! Enjoy life together, and just blog whenever you can :0)

Billy said...

Thanks everyone! We're extremely happy. Our wedding was a great experience and one of the best days of my life.

pleasantly plump vegan said...

congrats!

Lily Girl said...

Congratulations!

Vegan_Noodle said...

Congrats again!! I can't wait to see photos and hear about all the yummy vegan food at your wedding!!

VeganLinda said...

Congratulations!! So glad you had a perfect wedding and don't worry about blogging, just enjoy each other!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!