Saturday, April 5, 2008

Green Festival Coming to Seattle


The Green Festival is happening next weekend in Seattle! This is the first year it will be held here.

The event takes place on April 12th and 13th at the Washington State Convention & Trade Center in downtown Seattle.

I'm really excited. I've been to the Green Festival twice, both times in Washington, DC. The last time I went I had three acai bowls. It's dangerous when Sambazon is there.

For those of you going and interested in avoiding the $15 entrance fee, the Phinney Neighborhood Association has free passes on the table inside.

Has anyone else attended a Green Festival? Are any of you planning on going to this one here in Seattle?

7 comments:

Kumquat Peekapoo said...

I've never been to a green festival, but on Saturday I'm going to my first Veg Fest in Denver. I'm so excited!
I hope you write all about the Green Festival; I'm eager to hear how it goes. Have fun!

Amanda said...

I will be at the Green Festival 2:30-6:00 PM on Sunday signing in the Volunteers. This will be my first time too, I can't wait to see how many exhibits are there, hope to see you there

Nicoleliza said...

I think I am going to the one in DC. I hope Sambazon is there because I recently fell in love with acai!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Once again, you lucky lucky Seattle people!!!

My parents lived there, but sadly it was before I was born.

VeggieGirl said...

Ahh, the festival sounds great!! Too bad I can't attend :0(

Urban Vegan said...

I'm so jealous. And I won't even tell Omniman about Sambazon. He is addicted to their acai sorbet.

Vegan_Noodle said...

Wish I could go!! Be sure to tell us all about it...