I was tagged earlier today by Vegan Linda. Thanks, I feel so special!
I'm supposed to share five facts about myself. Here we go:
1. I'm getting married in May to the greatest girl in the world. We're in the midst of planning our vegan wedding.
2. I've been vegan straightedge for six years now. Woohoo! I also eat almost entirely organic.
3. I've lived all over, including the DC area, southwest Virginia, Australia, and Seattle. I thought I'd want to stay in Seattle, but I don't. I can't stand the weather. I never thought I'd say this but I actually enjoyed living in DC more.
4. I can and do crack almost every joint in my body. It's a bad habit.
5. One of my favorite places in the world is in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania.
I'm tagging Chocolate Covered Vegan, Happy Herbivore, Pleasantly Plump Vegan, VeggieGirl, and Vegan Noodle.
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.