Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ricochet Sugar-Free Mints



I've found my new favorite mints: Ricochet. Richochet mints are made with xylitol, so they are sugar-free and suitable for diabetics.

The mints are made by Emerald Forest.

The only flavor I've seen (at Sidecar for Pigs Peace) is Peppermint, which is really good.

The tin contains small 100 mints. Each mint has just one calorie and really freshens your breath. I'm very impressed with these.

Here are the ingredients: Xylitol, natural peppermint oil, natural hibiscus powder.

Has anyone else tried these or any other flavors? What is your favorite mint?

2 comments:

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

I used to like a certain brand's chocolate mint (I forget the name), but they discontinued it a few years ago.

missblueberry said...

Hey Billy,
I have never really been into mints, candies, sours. Never really been my thing. So does it count to NOT have a favourite?

I love the never ending information that I get from your blog. You Rock! How are the wedding plans coming?