Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Product Review: Vegan Dexter Belt from Truth


I just received my new vegan belt in the mail from MooShoes! I needed something more professional than the one I've had for a while (it's made from recycled bike tires). So, I ordered the black Dexter belt, made by Canadian-based company Truth.

I like the belt a lot. It looks great and will work well for those days I go into the office. I paid $40 for it on MooShoes. Note: For those of you who happen to live in the Seattle area, you can pick up a Truth belt from Sidecar. Be careful when choosing a size, as I ordered a small and it was too small. My waist size is 32 and a medium fits me perfectly. MooShoes was happy to do the exchange for me (thanks).

There's no need to buy leather. Be kind to the animals and choose a vegan belt. Just a few places you can buy cruelty-free belts online: MooShoes, Pangea, Truth, and Vegan Essentials.

No comments: